why are you both really hot and crazy thats not fair
Ouran High School Host Club Complete Bloopers (by RedPanda167)
jesus christ im only like 4 minutes into this I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS 30 MINUTES WORTH OF BLOOPERS IM DIE
also english dub sounds p ok
Now you understand why i fucking love this anime
So the problem with designing characters who become popular is that, if you’re a needy bastard like me who tracks the Lutece tags when you’re bored, you’re suddenly exposed to a ton of art of said characters in various states of undress.
I’m not one to discourage this sort of thing- no no, I have sketchbooks full of Remus/Sirius stuff from high school- but I figured I might as well give everyone a leg-up with a more detailed guide to Rosalind Lutece’s potential underthings. I’ve seen a ton of drawings of her in corsets from a good 50 years before her time and I… I needed to step in.
Think of this as a primer! Not a be-all-end-all of Edwardian underthings (heck, I’m still learning this stuff), but it might teach you some new fashion terms/ideas you weren’t previously aware of! Go forth, young padawan, and draw historically-accurate Rosalind porn to your heart’s content.
…I do not know if this counts as fanart or not since I’m the one doing it? Whatever. RESEARCH OR DIE MOFOS
My heart is all a-flutter.
This is probably the best reaction to pornographic fanart I have ever seen from a creator.
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
Rebecca Sugar’s dad posted this on YouTube, so now you can watch it if you don’t live in the US!
Oh man this is rad!
omg i want more o3o
that was really cute im excited
I hate watching Chef Ramsay’s show “Kitchen Nightmares” because the people talk to him with such disrespect.
He is one of the best chefs in the world, a proffessional with 20+ years of experience with food, and he decided to come down and help out your restaurant WHICH IS FAILING SO HARD. Be grateful this man is payin out of pocket to fix your fuckup.
Then they get mad when he criticizes their food and say shit like ‘youre the worst’ or ‘you dont know anything.’ Well obviously hes fucking right because you dont have any customers.
True he is an asshole but he has to be because your bitch ass wont listen and TAKE HIS HELP.
I hate that show so much because of this but here i am watching it at fuck 12:30pm.
Just got done watching IRONMAN THREE.
Omg the extra at the end was perfect.
Dr. Banner isnt that kind of doctor, Tony. And Bruce, youre a bad boyfriend.
BEHOLD, I’M SOLLUXANDER THE GREAT! lol jk, now I finally have a troll cosplay uwu I’m not very happy with how the horns turned out, but pfff I’ll make new ones later.. I painted my face and neck, but the arms are photoshoped. I didn’t want to get all grey just for a test :p
wow you are a very attractive Sollux
Shockingly accurate to actual gameplay.
THIS IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITES.
((oh my god this is great))
The true facts about the sniper
SO THIS GUY IN MY ENGLISH IS DOING A PROJECT FOR BIO WHERE HE GETS A DUCKLING TO IMPRINT ON HIM SO HE JUST CARRIES IT AROUND WITH HIM TO ALL OF HIS CLASSES AND I SWEAR THIS DUCK IS THE MOST WELL BEHAVED FUCKING POULTRY IVE EVER SEEN IT JUST SITS ON HIS DESK QUIETLY AND SOMETIMES HE PUTS IT IN HIS POCKET AND IT JUST SLEEPS LIKE WOW YOU GO DUCKY